Choose a state
ELJT Journeyman Electrician Theory (2023-07-17)
A person who possesses the knowledge and skill to install, alter, repair, add to, or change electrical conductors, fixtures, appliances, apparatus, raceways, conduit, or any part thereof which generates, transforms, or utilizes electrical energy in any form for light, heat, power, or communications.
75% Minimum Passing Score
145 Minutes Time Allowed
Closed Book These books are for pre-test study only and are not available for use during the test.
In Stock These books are currently in stock.
Out of Stock These books are currently out of stock.
Open Book In Stock
Publication Year: 2023
Ugly’s Electrical References, 2023 Edition is the essential on-the-job reference tool for electrical industry professionals.
The 2023 Edition provides the most pertinent, up-to-date information used by electricians, including updated NEC code and table change information; mathematical formulas; NEMA wiring configurations; conduit bending guide; ampacity and conduit fill information; transformer and control circuit wiring diagrams; and conversion tables.
The 2023 Edition:
- Reflects changes to the 2023 National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Features expanded coverage of the following topics:
- Full-load currents for 3-phase transformers
- Maximum number of conductors in electrical metallic tubing for trade sizes 5 and 6
- Equipment grounding conductors
- General lighting loads for non-dwelling occupancies
Closed Book In Stock
• 2012 edition of the International Building Code (IBC), to includeAppendix J, Issued by the International Code Council.
• 2011 edition of the National Electrical Code (NEC), issued by the NationalFire Protection Association.
• 2012 edition of the International Plumbing Code (IPC), issued by theInternational Code Council.
• 2012 edition of the International Mechanical Code (IMC), issued by theInternational code Council.
• 2012 edition of the International Residential Code (IRC), Issued by theInternational Code Council.
• 2009 edition of the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC), issuedby the International Code Council.
• 2012 edition of the International Fuel Gas Code (IFGC), issued by theInternational Code Council.
Please click here and find the link to all amendments
Open Book In Stock
Publication Year: 2020
The NEC, 2020 edition, introduces significant new requirements for:
- The residential installation of receptacle outlets serving island and peninsular countertops and for surge protection of services supplying dwelling units
- Working space for “housekeeping pads” for electrical equipment, the installation of wiring methods in exit enclosures, sizing supply and load conductors used with adjustable-speed drive systems, and AFCI protection of branch circuits in patient sleeping areas in care facilities
- Calculating the load of electric vehicle supply equipment with variable current settings
- Worker safety in identifying the source of power for disconnecting means and for egress from spaces containing large electrical equipment
- Grounding of disconnecting means installed on the supply-side of service disconnecting means
- Cables installed exposed on ceiling surfaces and sidewalls
- Special occupancies, special equipment, and special conditions, including installation of splash pads, the use of “Type P” cables in hazardous classified locations, and the reinspection of swimming pools and other bodies of water
Open Book In Stock
A powerful resource for electrical professionals, the NFPA 70®, National Electrical Code® (NEC®), Self-Adhesive Index Tabs includes 96 high-quality tabs for easy navigation of the NEC, 2020 edition. You can stick these color-coded tabs onto the pages of the new NEC or the new National Electrical Code handbook to indicate the articles, sections, and content you reference the most.
NEC Self-Adhesive Index Tabs mark electrical topics by code article and name. For the 2020 edition, tabs are organized by color to help users quickly find the corresponding subject matter. Only the 2020 edition has tabs that are organized by color to help users quickly find the corresponding subject matter. Previous editions are available in black and white.